Self-paced tutorial covering key principles of toxicology. Chapters include introduction to toxicology, dose and dose response, toxic effects, interactions, toxicity testing methods, risk assessment, and exposure standards and guidelines.
- ToxTutor without a certificate of completion.
- ToxTutor with a certificate of completion. You will need to register for a free account.
- Module I: Introduction to Toxicology and Dose-Response includes a brief history of toxicology and introduction to the basic principles.
- Module II: Cells and Tissues: Injury and Repair provides an understanding of how toxic substances affect biological molecules, cells, tissues, and organs.
- You will need Adobe Flash Player to run ToxLearn.