CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and Explosives): Health Information Resources Training Modules
- This class provides an overview of the concepts of CBRNE, and the types of health-related information that support planning, response, and recovery in CBRNE incidents. This self-paced course includes a review of related tools and resources from the National Library of Medicine:
- This course provides four (4) continuing education credit (CE) through the Medical Library Association (MLA) and can be used towards the completion of the Advanced Level MLA Disaster Information Specialization certificate.
If you are taking this course for MLA credits, please register and complete the class through our free online registration system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CBRNE-related vocabulary, threat types, and response.
- Identify the vulnerabilities in your own communities.
- Locate CBRNE information using at least two databases, tools, or mobile apps.
- Understand the role of a librarian in supporting CBRNE information needs.
- This course consists of six modules. Please keep this page open and return here to launch each module. These modules are narrated so you will need to turn on your sound.
For questions or concerns about this course, please contact the Disaster Information Management Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org